Thursday 2 April 2009

Comment on David Fox Blog






Speeding:


I agree with what David says on speeding.


It is immoral, no doubt dangerous, unhealthy as it can cause death, and imprudent as I don't respect anyone who drives fast or think it is cool to do so.


Some of the comments David made was driving in build up ares especially at busy times.


Hence the reason for speed humps in areas in residential ares mainly where children tend to live.


I myself is a driver. I have a held a squeaky clean licence for 12 years, I have never been stopped for speeding or have been issued a speeding ticket. If I can do it I cant see why other cant.


I live a interesting life, there is one l=thing i Will never do and that is to speed. I would rather be lat than risk speeding and risk getting hurt or worse still kill someone.


I think the T.V add where the someone who has killed a child due to speeding, have visions of the child every where they go. It must have influenced someone not to speed.





Reference:





No comments:

Post a Comment