Wednesday 8 April 2009

Comments on Robert Steers blog.



Comment on Robers Steers blog on





Smoking.





After browsing through the blogs in which I an finding it difficult to make an interesting comment, I came across this blog.





Roberts view on smoking seems to be that he disagrees with the whole actions of smoking. His blog highlights that smoking is suppossed to be a sign of attractiveness. The shape is suppose to promote the desires of sexuality.



But the blog highlights the fact as to why anyone would like to have bad breath and smelly clothes.



Not forgetting the mess it causes on the streets, stained teeth, air pollution, the lingering smell in the room where someones been smoking, the stale smell on clothes and anything else I may of forgotten.





However, I dont disagree with anyone who smokes. It would not put me off or would I be attracted to someone who did or did not smoke. I just preferred is someone who smoked did not do it around me as I hate the smell of smoke.






But I must say I always liked to Clint Eastwood with an unlit fag in his mouth.









Reference:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=cigarettes+and+alcohol&gbv=2&aq=0&oq=cigarettes

No comments:

Post a Comment